Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 112

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread......

  1. #61
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you can eat wings are back at Hooters in JC for anyone interested </div></div>



    Chicken wings and boobie tassels.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    I confess.....I watch the tv show Reba! Mainly because of the daughter played by Joanna Garcia. She is good lookin'

  3. #63
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    Bunch of savages in this town.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    I walked around my good intentions
    and found that there were none
    I blame my father for the wasted years
    we hardly talked
    I never thought I would forget this hate
    then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I walked around my good intentions
    and found that there were none
    I blame my father for the wasted years
    we hardly talked
    I never thought I would forget this hate
    then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong </div></div>


    It wouldve been better if you wouldve posted this at 4 am lol..

  6. #66
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I walked around my good intentions
    and found that there were none
    I blame my father for the wasted years
    we hardly talked
    I never thought I would forget this hate
    then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong </div></div>


    It wouldve been better if you wouldve posted this at 4 am lol..</div></div>

    You know me. Now do you really think I have the patience for that? lol
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    Ahhh I dont either, but just nothing like playing 4am at 4am while cruising the valley...remember friend?

  8. #68
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhh I dont either, but just nothing like playing 4am at 4am while cruising the valley...remember friend?</div></div>

    Remembered.
    Back when Rhonda was still kickin' and screamin'.
    The good times...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    Insomnia blows.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    People who take pictures of themselves with cell phones in mirrors, need to be shot in the head.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •